Are you a current Professional Support Worker (PSW)?
If so, you know that the State allows you to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and earn a wage. What is the difference between working for the State vs. working for Premier Community Supports?
While working for the State, you have many loops to jump through: Employer of Record, time and record keeping, eXPRS etc. However, while working through Premier, you are able to earn higher wages, get paid training, and have no time or record keeping; you need only to clock in, clock out and document what supports you provided. We are sure you will enjoy our user-friendly software for training and clocking in and out. Become a Premier DSP today by filling out an online application below!
Switching is easy and we make it as convenient as possible.
Are you looking to become a Direct Support Professional (DSP) with Premier?
At Premier Community Supports, our mission is to enrich and empower the lives of those we serve in Josephine, Jackson, Douglas, Klamath, Lane, Coos and Curry Counties, along with Columbia Gorge and surrounding areas.
To carry out our mission, we need a strong and capable team. Our team is crucial to the success of our organization. At Premier, we are committed to the personal success of each of our team members. We take extraordinary pride in the standards we set, as well as offering competitive pay, top quality training, and an environment that conveys respect and commitment. We are always looking for dependable and dedicated individuals like you to join our team! Take advantage of this opportunity as you go forward with a rewarding and fulfilling career.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to pass a background check
- Have reliable transportation with valid drivers’ license and insurance (if applicable)
- Have access to a Cellular Phone/Internet capable computer or tablet
- PCS is a Drug Free Workplace
- $23 - $26/hour starting wage (DOE)
- Maintain same clients
- Regular paid trainings (OIS, CPR/First Aid, etc.)
- We handle eXPRS for you
- 40 hours paid time off per year
- Medical Benefits
- 401k offered after 90 days of employment with up to 4% employer match
- Paid on the 1st & 16th of each month
Feel free to send your resume to [email protected] and we will keep it on file. To see all of our current openings, click below.